Data, Systems, and Automation Support
Time Commitment: 20 hours per week (with flexible working hours). This is intended as a part-time position with the opportunity to take on special projects (to be discussed).
The Data, Systems, and Automation Support is responsible for ensuring the organization’s confidence in our systems. By maintaining these systems – and the information within – District 3 is able to act quickly and with confidence. You are also the go-to person for technical support in order to make sure our team can reduce friction in carrying out activities. The Data, IT and Automation Support reports to the Director of Administration.
- Troubleshooting user issues with standard work apps and technology (gSuite, MS Office, Zoom, Miro, and similar)
- Data collection & analysis
- Troubleshooting basic code and automations (JS/Google AppScript, php, Zapier flows)
- Lightweight database maintenance and customization (Podio, Airtable or similar)
- Google Admin console requests
- Troubleshooting process issues (DevOps)
- Critical thinking
- Good judgment in matters of accountability, discretion, and working independently
- Attention to detail – The data collected will be used for reporting to Government and Concordia leadership; confidence in our data and automations is essential
- Tech intuition and expert Googler (ability to support more obscure requests like advanced spreadsheet formulas, more complex user issues)
- Demonstrated experience in tech support, customer service, or related
- Demonstrated ability explaining technical concepts and/or data in simple terms
- Professional spoken and written English (for data reporting, analysis)
- Working spoken and written French
About D3 Innovation Hub
A constellation of innovation-driven entities and people, working together to accelerate innovation for global impact. D3 Hub units support different audiences in their exploration and acceleration of innovation and entrepreneurship. With complimentary programs and networks, we help change makers translate ideas to impact.